List Of Creative Narrative Essay Topics For Third Grade Students
Writing a narrative essay is probably one of the simplest yet refreshing tasks a student will encounter. Writing one of these types of essay is a pleasure in itself. If you are unable to come up with something creative to write on, here are a few tips that will help you get started. What you have to understand is that it is actually more like illustrating your views rather than arguing or trying to be reflective. You will have to bring out all sides of the story to make this type of essay successful.
Writing one of these topics is very simple. All you have to do is pick the right topic. Make sure you decide to write on something that you already know about. Future knowledge helps you describe the situation or subject in a much better way. You can always write on something you love, a book, a movie, a play or even a person. Narrative essay topics are about illustrations and the more you portray the subject the better will be your grades. Make sure to include a lot of details, which really impresses the teachers.
Narrative essay topics you can choose for third grade students:
- The best childhood toy you ever had.
- One thing you simply cannot live without.
- One of the major dilemmas you had to encounter in your life.
- Which one technological invention do you think you could have done without?
- The most distracting tool that is available to student.
- How much time do you spend on your smart phone and do you think it is addictive?
- The social networking website you absolutely cannot do without.
- The various ways online piracy works.
- Which genre of music do you find most inspiring.
- One of the best movie you have seen in recent memory and what makes it so special.
- A narrative essay on the last time you went to summer camp or had an adventure.
- The book that you would love to read and then reread a thousand times. What makes that book so interesting?
- A book which you instantly connected with and felt that it had vignettes of your own life.
- A contemporary author that has really impressed you and which of those works was responsible.
- There are many different genres of books. Which one do you absolutely love and what makes that genre so readable.
- One high school teacher that has really inspired you and you really look up to that person.